fredag, september 12, 2008

Memory tag

My dear friend Norri posted this game on her blog, and since I have such fond memories of time spent in Norri's company, I wanted to play along.

This is the game:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember that maybe brings a smile to your face!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It will be fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 kommentarer:

Norri sagde ...

My comments will be in English, so I must apologize to those of you who may have difficulty with it. :)

It is difficult to come up with just one fond memory of Cecilie, since I'm so fortunate to have so many from which to choose. But I think one that stands out in my mind is from our trip to a gourmet grocery store, watching Cecilie snap photos, and hearing how different our supermarkets are here from those in DK. And how lucky am I to have gotten to see what she meant by that, when I visited in Copenhagen!!!

Inge-Britt Pedersen sagde ...

Her kommer mit.
At sidde i din hyggelige stue og scrappe mens du læser Benny Andersen højt for mig. Omsluttet af julestemning og dejligt venskab.

Charlie sagde ...

Jamen jeg deltager da gerne med mit minde om den første SAM - hvor vi ikke kunne få puslespillet med pladser til at gå op og du, Louise og ? var så søde at sætte jer ved et bord nærmest midt i indgangen, fordi der alligevel var bedre plads ind inde i salen. Og det var hyggeligt at jeg kunne snige mig til et dyk i slikposen på jeres bord, når jeg "vimsede" forbi.