søndag, juli 13, 2008

12 of 12 - July

Yesterday was July 12th and time for 12 of 12. Kristian and I had a great day visiting Kristian's parents and going to a nearby Tram Museum.

11:40: The mess left by scrapping.

13:43: Turns ahead
- and such a vivid red against the countryside.

13:44: I wonder how many pics
we have of K with the yellow gps in hand

13:45: Here comes the rain again...

13:46: Rippening

14:18: Driving off
towards adventures of the past.

14:22: The tram that would have brought us home
had we still had trams in Copenhagen.

14:38: A German tram in Denmark.
15:48: Nørrebrogade had too much traffic
- even in 1945! And still nothing has changed.


16:22: I'll admit that I took this pic because of the colours
- but it does sit on my inlaws plot for their new home.

21:21: Skate park near Roskilde
- beautiful graffiti art.

21:22: Look - even a pic of the missus herself.

13 kommentarer:

Pete Cullen sagde ...

The graffiti art is incredible, and some really nice photos too. I feel enriched looking everyones 12s this month :)

Louise sagde ...

Sådan nogle lækre billeder. Tænk at trafikken var dårlig dengang også. Dejligt at se et billede af dig ;-)

Anonym sagde ...

Great pictures, Cecilie! I love trams. Unfortunately we don't have them here in my town anymore. So I have to go to Duesseldorf to see some.

BU sagde ...

Nice pictures. The graffiti is crazy!

Susan sagde ...

great photos!!! I love how you took specific ones for just the colors! lol! and that graffiti art is amazing!

Lisa B sagde ...

Beautiful pics of your day, lovely scenery and you choose some great angles!

Charlie sagde ...

Fin og morsom blanding af billeder - jeg er jo GAMMEL nok til at have kørt med sporvogn da jeg var barn i København OG kan også huske hvor hårdt man faldt hvis man var et lille fjols der fik sit cykelhjul ned i en af skinnerne ved en fejltagelse AVVVV...

Dogeared sagde ...

Great photos, Cecilie - I love the sign against the blue sky, and the rain cloud colours. The grafitti looks quite impressive - seems like you had an excellent day out! I loved seeing a little bit of Denmark, thank you!

Martini Dan sagde ...

Great photos! Love seeing Denmark through your eyes!

lam sagde ...

du tager altså noget fantastiske flotte og gode billeder.

Inge-Britt Pedersen sagde ...

Lækre billeder og jeg må prøve at få lavet en 12 af 12.

Ida sagde ...

Flotte billeder! Ser ud til I havde en god tur til Sporvejsmuseet.

Sarah sagde ...

Øj jeg skal da en tur på sporvognsmuseum....
Rigtig fine billeder!